Repost from September 2015 to add the Recipe card! ?
Today I thought I’d share with you a recipe that I recently stumbled upon. I was standing in front of my cupboard and thought hmmmm… Cream of Chicken and Rice would be good together… I’ve listed the recipe below with my modifications. You can click here to find the original recipe. Along with this dish I also decided to make mashed potatoes. ?
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken
- 1 Can of Almond Milk (Original Unsweetened)
- 3/4 Cup of Uncooked White Rice
- 2 1/2 Cups of Fresh Broccoli
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preferred Chicken Seasonings
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir Soup, Milk, Rice, Vegetables, half of Cheese, Salt and Pepper in to 11″ x 8″ cooking dish.
- Top with Seasoned Chicken.
- Cover and Bake for 50min or until Chicken is cooked and Rice is tender.
- Top with remaining Cheese, let stand for 10min.
- Stir rice before serving.
My boyfriend and I both loved this dish! Let me know if you try this recipe!! ?
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken
- 1 Cup Almond Milk original unsweetened
- 3/4 Cup Uncooked White Rice
- 2 1/2 Cups Fresh Broccoli
- 2 Chicken Breasts skinless, boneless
- 1 Cup Sharp Chedder Chesse Shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preffered Seasonings for chicken
- Heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Stir soup, milk, rice, vegetables, half of cheese, salt and pepper, into a 11"x8" cooking dish.
- Top with seasoned chicken.
- Cover and bake for 50min. or until chicken is cooked and rice is tender.
- Top with remaining cheese, let stand for 10min.
Stir rice before serving.